A cookie is a small text file that is installed on your computer terminal (or another device, such as a mobile phone) through the websites you visit.
What cookies are used for
They are widely used to know the activity of visitors on the website, in order to improve the same from the storage and retrieval of user navigation data. Cookies are also used to provide information about the navigation of users to website owners and their collaborators, in order to analyze the use they make of the website and personalize the content.
Cookies are used for statistical purposes, functional and to improve our services through the analysis of the use made by visitors to our website. Cookies make it easier for the user to connect, navigate and use the website in future visits.
Some of the web analysis organizations with which they work include cookies on the user’s computer through this website. Our sites may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook). TheFlatStudios does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Third-party cookies: TheFlatStudios may use third-party services that, on behalf of TheFlatStudios, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services .
In particular, this website uses Statcounter, an online service that helps us understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how much time they spend on our site, which pages they are most interested in, etc. We use Statcounter to better understand how visitors interact with our website and help us improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
How to deactivate cookies
To comply with current legislation, we must ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-compliance, we would only use the cookies that are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. In the case of continuing to browse our website without denying your authorization implies that you accept its use.
You can modify the configuration of your access to the website. You should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings